Our company is involved in providing corporate services in different areas. Our company is a 30 yrs old established company, with a team size of approximately 1000 persons, promoted by experienced professionals & working with number of well-known company.
If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you.
Together, well create the real fabric of Gucci.
A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
The Import- Export Coordinator will be responsible for the logistics management across the country. Coordinating with various departments and working hand in hand with the retail and head office teams to assist them with the shipment requests proactively being the key deliverable.
- Manage Imports, Documentation & follow up with Forwarder's & CHA's for customs clearance.
- Manage re-export process, Documentation & follow up with Forwarder's & CHA's for customs clearance.
- Handle National Logistics, track Consignments with Couriers Company for timely deliveries
- Coordinate with CHA's for timely update
- Manage Duty Drawback process and other refund processes as applicable (for re-export cases)
- Maintaining the record of imports document (Invoice, Bill of entry & AWB copy) for making the remittance to the supplier.
- Coordination with Warehouse & Stores team for inward and outward of the shipment
- Managing PR Samples, CRM gift, and Capex Import Process
- Track Uniforms & Packaging shipments.
- Support Visual Merchandiser in clearance and delivery of VM related shipments
- Support other corporate functions in clearance and delivery of office supplies, stationery, marketing collateral, business cards, etc
- Clearance of damaged stocks after consultation and approval from management.
- Follow up with Finance for timely clearance of duties to avoid any returns or penalty
- Keep abreast with relevant local and international regulations and compliances pertaining to import/export
- Maintaining MIS reports (Shipments, duties paid) and sharing with the concerned department on regular basis.
- Preparing E-way bill and ensuring compliance with GST Laws relating to the movement of goods both interstate and intrastate.
- Generating STS orders for packaging, uniforms, and stationery from Warehouse to Stores
- Regular visits to the warehouse to ensure stocks are well maintained and in order.
- Verified the invoices raised by the service provider and approve for further billing process.
- Monthly reporting to Regional Office regarding receiving quantity and inward & outward carton at the warehouse.
- Vendor relationship management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to coordinate with several different departments (Finance, PR, Retail Operations, VM, CRM)
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team
- Attention to detail
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Fluent in using Microsoft Office
- Fluent in using the JDA Software.
- Completely well versed with Custom duties & regulations pertaining to the Retail Industry
- Strong awareness of documentation required by government(customs) for imports and exports of Leather goods, Apparels and Footwear.
- Strong knowledge of custom regulations pertaining to import & export of precious skins.
- Strong knowledge of GST laws related to Imports & Exports of Luxury Retail Items.
- Bachelors degree in Business or Commerce.
- Post Graduate degree in Supply Chain/Logistics (preferred)
Designation: Import-Export Coordinator
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role.
Job Location: Lower Parel, Mumbai
Working Days: Monday to Friday
If you are interested, then please send us your updated Cv in word format & please fill the required details:
Total work Exp-
Senior HR Executive
Catalyst Corporate Services Pvt. Ltd.
Cell No.: 9004944874
Role:Export / Import Manager
Salary: 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Import & Export
Functional Area:Procurement & Supply Chain
Role Category:Import & Export
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Any Specialization
Catalyst Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Catalyst Corporate Services Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Catalyst Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Address:Catalyst Corporate Services Pvt. Ltd.