Our company is involved in providing corporate services in different areas. Our company is a 29 yrs old established company, with a team size of approximately 700 persons, promoted by experienced professionals & working with number of well-known companies.
All accounting and finance tasks for the India Branch, including technical administration and financial accounting, companies act requirements, Income tax and other tax requirements, Investment returns and other investment activities, Payments, Reconciliations. Preparation of financials as per IRDA regulations and IFRS requirements. This executive will serve as a key advisor to the CFO of the branch on a wide range of strategic, management, and financial matters. He/She will ensure that the entity is in compliance with all local regulatory, statutory requirements, group reporting requirements and other matters as prescribed below. To ensure group requirements are fulfilled; close coordination will be required with the Singapore HUB Finance team, P&C and Life Division, centralized Group functions such as SCOR SE and Group Finance, Treasury, Capital Management, Tax, SCOR Global Investments, the Group Consolidation team and the IFRS Centre of Excellence. Key duties and responsibilities are mentioned in detail below.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Overview of the key functions and high level responsibilities for the job holder (3 or 4 with objectives and KPIs when possible) Taxation
- Advance Income tax calculation and payments GST calculations, and payments
- Preparation and submission of GST returns and Income tax returns
- Compliance with Einvoicing Regulations of GST for Preparation of Invoices.
- Processing of all tax related transactions and reconciliation of all tax related GL accounts. Coordination with HUB Head of Taxation on tax provisions and any tax risks
- Discussion on above Tax workings with Tax consultants.
- Preparation of documents required to be submitted to Tax Department on Notices.
- Complete IFRS reporting in accordance with APAC Hub and group calendar and timetable
- Investments & Treasury
- Analysis and optimization of investment portfolio bearing in mind local solvency rules Review and reconciliation of all investment related GL accounts.
- To check and ensure the monthly custodian fees and quarterly investment fees are charged correctly. To check and ensure the monthly bank fees are charged correctly
- Support on administration of bank account opening and closing and KYC documentation to AP Head of
- Investments and Treasury
- Administration of all treasury related transactions if support is needed from AP HUB for local contexts Book keeping and perform reconciliations of all treasury related transactions to GL accounts;
- Statutory Reporting
- Preparations of annual statutory financial statements Ensuring proper and timely audit of the same
- Work closely with HUB to ensure Statutory requirements are complied with.
- IRDA reporting
- Preparations and filing of Regulatory Returns prescribed by IRDA
- Work closely with HUB to ensure all Regulatory requirements are complied with
- Booking of expenses in SAP
- To book expenses in SAP in correct and timely manner
- To ensure all branch related payments are made in a timely manner
- Preparing reconciliations
- Preparation of Bank reconciliations,
- Administration of 1GL SAP entries and related reconciliations
- Group quarterly closing requirements
- Comply with groups quarterly closing requirements as per Group’s calendar and Timetable
- Budgeting Controls:
- Preparation of annual branch budget;
- Variance analysis, comparison of actual expenses with Budgets to exercise control over actual expenses
- Other Matters
- Coordinate processing of all technical accounts by technical accountants in Singapore
- Complete an analysis of all technical movement to ensure that the technical results are appropriate and can explain
- Coordinate receipt of all technical accounts from brokers/cedants Liaise with local brokers/cedants on accounts/settlement matters; Coordination with HUB HR on all payroll related bookings
- Monthly payroll data and processing of all cash transactions.
- Employee related pension funds, schemes and statistical returns where relevant Payroll information in the general ledger;
- Reconciliation of all payroll related GL accounts. Companies Act related documentation;
- Minutes for management meetings
- Administration of company credit cards;
- Monitoring of any foreign exchange exposure and coordination of any hedging needs
- Monitoring of receivables & coordinate with the Credit Control team for the recovery of the same.
Required Experience & Competencies
Experience: Should have experience of 13 years in Finance and accounts team in an Insurance / reinsurance organization
Personal Competencies: Well versed in MS Office, SAP and good communication skill.
Technical Competencies: Should be well versed with IRDA regulations, local Taxation rules, GST rules, Local accounting standards.
Required Education •CA. CS and IFRS diploma course would be an added advantage
Working Days: Mon to Fri (Work from Home)
Office Timings: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Job Location: Andheri (E), Mumbai
If you are interested, then please send us your updated Cv in word format & Please fill the required details:
Total work Exp-
Senior HR Executive
Catalyst Corporate Services Pvt. Ltd.
Cell No.: 9004944874
Salary: 5,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in Any Specialization
Catalyst Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Catalyst Corporate Services Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Catalyst Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Address:Andheri (E ), Mumbai