Roles and ResponsibilitiesDesired Skills:
1. Experience in Web Application Development using Java, J2EE, or CMS.
2. Strong Knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL.
3. Maintenance and Monitoring of the Application Servers and Database instances.
4. Local Language is an additional advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Liasoning with the Department for any change required in the developed application.
2. Prepare the functional requirement document and training manuals as and when required.
3. Training/Capacity building to the govt. department of Ladakh.
4. Prepare the weekly status report and presentation to the client about the operational activities of the project.
Salary: 1,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Catalyst Corporate Services Pvt Ltd