Roles and Responsibilities
Designation - Manager Financial Accounting and Reporting
Location – Bhandup Mumbai
- 1. Financial Accounting and reporting from Oracle.
- 2. Generate standard work for various accounting process.
- 3. Reconciling the GL balances with Sub ledger and developing an excel tool to standardize the reconciliation process for all Balance sheet accounts.
- 4. To standardize the monthly reconciliation between US and India GAAP by developing a standard file and automate the process
- 5. To prepare standard monthly schedules of expense accounts which can be used for Analysis, Tax assessment and management reporting.
- 6. To develop standard work for costing and pricing of products in oracle and margin calculators.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 1. 4-6 years of post-qualification experience with minimum 2-3 years in MNC set-up in similar role
- 2. Good understanding of accounting fundamentals and their applicability in different types of transactions.
- 3. Good hands on knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and power point
- 4. Well versed with Indian Accounting Standards, IFRS, Indian Companies Act
- 5. Ability to think creatively and self-motivated
- 6. Good knowledge of ERP systems like Oracle, SAP
- 7. Skill to manage and train people within function and cross function
- 8. Good communication skills, both oral and written to interact with all levels of people.
- 9. Very High in integrity and compliance
- 1. Qualified CA OR ICWA
- 2. MBA from reputed institute/university, CPA from AICPA will be added advantage
Kindly share your updated cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob No. 8108668847
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
Catalyst Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Our company is involved in providing corporate services in different areas. Our company is a 28 years old established company promoted by professionals & working with well-known companies.