Roles and Responsibilities
This position is responsible for managing Employee Onboarding, Exit Process Management, HR Operations and Contract Vendor Management.
1. Handling entire Joining formalities and resolving queries of new joiners, if any
2. Ensuring all the necessary documents are collected from the new joiners and saved in proper format
3. Responsible for data submission of KYC for PF to the payroll team on monthly basis
4. Ensuring the Full & Final Settlement process is handled seamlessly on monthly basis as per pre-determined timelines
5. Point of contact for exited employees for any HR Operations related queries like form 16/payslips/any payments due/ Relieving letters etc.
6. Responsible for background verification of exited employees
7. Managing the entire Operations of Interns for the site which includes Joining formalities, managing their account, processing their Stipend etc)
8. Close coordination with Internal teams to ensure smooth operations and queries from employees
9. HR SPOC to manage end to end contract resource management. Connect with Vendors, Managers, Recruitment & Finance Teams
10. Responsible for Monthly Invoice Processing and for query resolution
Salary: 1,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
Catalyst Corporate Services Pvt Ltd